AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a Pana 35 which is a great player and does a fantastic job with regular DVD's but I noticed maybe once per disc it will "black out" for maybe one second. Usually on regular DVD's but has done it on Netflix blu-ray rentals too. Sometimes it won't do it at all on a movie but usually I will get one "black out" for about a second and then the entire rest of the movie plays fine. Almost always during the first half of the movie. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I too have this happen but blurays play fine. It's the sd dvd's that are the problem. I haven't really got an answer for this on several forums, but from what I can gather it is a handshake issue with certain tv's or the hdmi cable itself. I don't have any way of changing or testing this but it is frustrating. My hd player worth about 5 dollars to most people I guess never had 1 issue playing any disk! I now have to keep this one in my rack to play sd disks. I also believe the picture is better than the panny although most people and tests done says it is great upconverting player. Let me know what you find out.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacplasma /forum/post/15576241

Just purchased a Pana 35 which is a great player and does a fantastic job with regular DVD's but I noticed maybe once per disc it will "black out" for maybe one second. Usually on regular DVD's but has done it on Netflix blu-ray rentals too. Sometimes it won't do it at all on a movie but usually I will get one "black out" for about a second and then the entire rest of the movie plays fine. Almost always during the first half of the movie. Thanks for your input.

Welcome to the forum. Please post your question in the Master BD35 thread. LINK

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Please use donnie's link,

closing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.