AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't believe how easy it was to stop my Panasonic 60ST60 Brightness Flicker during Basketball games. The problem lasted over two years. The fix is simple - 1) go to TV menu 2) go to video settings 3) see if your TV is set to STANDARD 4) change video settings to anything other than STANDARD. Like magic, the problem is fixed. Now I'm watching the Lakers games .........

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVerne  /t/1524093/panasonic-60st60-brightness-flicker-basketball-games#post_24523227

Can't believe how easy it was to stop my Panasonic 60ST60 Brightness Flicker during Basketball games. The problem lasted over two years. The fix is simple - 1) go to TV menu 2) go to video settings 3) see if your TV is set to STANDARD 4) change video settings to anything other than STANDARD. Like magic, the problem is fixed. Now I'm watching the Lakers games .........

Interesting since the display hasn't been out for two years. Maybe you meant another period of time?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.