AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the exact base dimensions of the base? I just bought this TV and can't find just the base dimensions anywhere. The picture of the TV online shows the base and it looks like one of those skinny elongated oval bases, BUT the OVERALL dimensions of the TV online W/ the base, the depth of the TV goes from 3.6" to 16.4 ". So I am thinking the picture isn't the correct picture of this exact model.

Anyone have this TV and can get me the dimensions of the base, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My PC here at work will not let me view PDF files online (driving me nuts, can't figure out what's wrong w/ my Adobe). Anyway, if there's a way to download it into word/excel or something an email it to me, I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]

Otherwise, will look when I get home.

Thanks for the help!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCSchoch /forum/post/19562252

My PC here at work will not let me view PDF files online (driving me nuts, can't figure out what's wrong w/ my Adobe). Anyway, if there's a way to download it into word/excel or something an email it to me, I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]

Hi, i just emailed the PDF to ya

PS - the IT Nazi at my company doesn't allow us to use Adobe Acrobat (due to security/virus issues and it's also a memory hog) so we use Mozilla Foxit PDF reader instead and it works fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts