AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Projector is appx 1.5 years old.  New lamp just installed but prior to changing old one the violet color banding running l-r across bottom of projection screen.  Everything professionally installed and functioning well until end of lamp life, now with change of new lamp the band still appears.   I had a in focus previously that had a similar issue that was related to a color wheel.  I am just beginning to research this issue and have not determined whether this projector has the same type of technology.  Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyoznky  /t/1526968/panasonic-ar100-pink-horizontal-band-running-across-screen#post_24598074

Projector is appx 1.5 years old.  New lamp just installed but prior to changing old one the violet color banding running l-r across bottom of projection screen.  Everything professionally installed and functioning well until end of lamp life, now with change of new lamp the band still appears.   I had a in focus previously that had a similar issue that was related to a color wheel.  I am just beginning to research this issue and have not determined whether this projector has the same type of technology.  Any ideas?

Is the replacement lamp a genuine Panasonic OEM that comes with a replacement filter? If it is an OEM lamp try putting the original lamp back into the AR100U and check to see if the color banding is still there.

EDIT: I re-read your post and you stated the band was there before the new lamp. Sorry I think it's time to contact Panasonic technical support.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts