AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey Tammy Flu.. thanks for posting that link. I'm from Australia and left the below

reply at cnet aust, as I believe I have this problem.

"My 50V10 seems to be exhibiting these symptoms. Set has 1000+ hrs up and last week over night it developed severe IR (image retention), and screen with empty AV input now glows (grey) in the dark "much" more than previously.

Movie viewing blacks and grey scale still seem "ok" but IR is now a serious problem.

This is my 4th wide flat screen since 2003 and have not experienced this before.

I have a Tech visit booked."

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstar55 /forum/post/18144621

hey Tammy Flu.. thanks for posting that link. I'm from Australia and left the below

reply at cnet aust, as I believe I have this problem.

"My 50V10 seems to be exhibiting these symptoms. Set has 1000+ hrs up and last week over night it developed severe IR (image retention), and screen with empty AV input now glows (grey) in the dark "much" more than previously.

Movie viewing blacks and grey scale still seem "ok" but IR is now a serious problem.

This is my 4th wide flat screen since 2003 and have not experienced this before.

I have a Tech visit booked."

When? Please post details of *everything* the tech says.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well if the journalists continually mis-report the problem as "brightness" or in another case as black levels going down, that is probably why Panasonic isn't too worried! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.