AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I just got this player in my store I know it probably won't get much if any hype around here for its lack of features for the price vs. the 500 or the Sony 790 but I must say it is the sexiest player to date. And am contemplating just upgrading my receiver instead of buying a 500 or 790 to give me full audio quality when watching 3d.

·
Banned
2,079 Posts
Just orded one myself

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Just as the 320 minus analog. I'm buying one soon to replace a 320 I'm selling. I will try to update When I secure one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I gave myself a Christmas present since I only have 1 RU in my rack, this player fit the bill.

There are a ton of reviews complaining about the remote so I wont say much other than if you can't operate the touchpad on your laptop computer, you probably can't operate this one:)

My question. Has anyone connected this player to a 7.1 receiver and been able to allow the receiver to decode the bitstream?

I have set the streams to bitstream but no luck turning on the Dolby Digital leds on my Yamaha RX A-800

Any thoughts?

Thanks AT

·
Registered
243 Posts
I am also very interested in this unit, but two things concern me:

1) Is it possible for a Harmony remote to control this player? Harmonies don't have the touchpad that the BBT's remote has.

2) The BBT apparently has absolutely no display whatsoever, on the player itself. Is this likely to be a problem?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts