AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I started having problems playing Blu-ray disks on my DB10A. I t has the 2.5 firmware and is connected to a Panasonic 65 inch TH-65PF9UK commercial plasma (vintage 2006) using an HDMI to DVI cable. The player begins to read the disk and then reports that there is no disk. It plays standard DVDs with no problems. It is reporting an HDMI connection during start up. If I fiddle with it by opening and closing the draw or turning it OFF and then ON it sometimes will read the Blu-ray disk. I have not noticed a consistent pattern in what suddenly makes it work. I have tried four different Blu-ray disks and they all show the same problem. This is maddening! It used to work fine. HELP!

·
Registered
3,196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprest /forum/post/15581466

Recently I started having problems playing Blu-ray disks on my DB10A. I t has the 2.5 firmware and is connected to a Panasonic 65 inch TH-65PF9UK commercial plasma (vintage 2006) using an HDMI to DVI cable. The player begins to read the disk and then reports that there is no disk. It plays standard DVDs with no problems. It is reporting an HDMI connection during start up. If I fiddle with it by opening and closing the draw or turning it OFF and then ON it sometimes will read the Blu-ray disk. I have not noticed a consistent pattern in what suddenly makes it work. I have tried four different Blu-ray disks and they all show the same problem. This is maddening! It used to work fine. HELP!

Try posting in the Master thread for help from fellow owners. LINK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.