Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi DVD Gurus,

I have a Panny DVD A300U player bought in 99, now my player is not working. When i play DVD's the pic is advancing frame by frame for sometime and then it stops.i had tried to get some help from Panasonic Tech Support, after trying out all the things suggested by the technician he came to the conclusion that i got to mail to it to their service center to assess what's wrong with the player, i'm getting all this for a price.

I don't want to spend any more on this one, is there any inexpensive way to determine what's wrong and fix it.

I would greatly appreciate any help from you friends, thanks for your time,

Babu (Farmington Hillss, MI)

·
Registered
80 Posts
You might have a dirty laser lens. Clean it with an authorized solution or disc wipe. Shop for the specific cleaner at a Circuit City or authorized dealer.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Babu: I have the same player (doesn't yours have Karaoke?) It's a bad laser assembly. Costs more to fix it then its worth, Like a VCR, when it breaks, throw it away, buy new.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought some thing is terribly wrong with this player, i'm going to give one last try by trying what raq suggested. other than that i guess i need to start for shopping for a new player.

TIA for your time,

Babu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.