AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Wondering on something, only getting Mono audio out of Input 2 in the front? transferring a DVD-Ram recording from Panasonic Player to the new recorder, how do i get it set on Stereo? or is it suppose to be on Mono?

Also when recording i suddenly lose the sound during the recording from dvd player to the dvd recorder.

Any replies are appreciated

·
Registered
11,725 Posts
It sounds like only one of your 2 stereo cables are working. I think if the recorder only detects input on one side it will bridge the inputs to record the one channel on both tracks. Could this be the case? I'd try a different RCA cable.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i resolved it, and working fine now. Changed the RCA Wire, and all is better with it now, so Happy with it, i don't have over the air at all though, and Satellite reciver too far upstairs to run RCA wire, so using it just as a transfer device for my DVD-Ram and DVD-RW's from my player, and my Philips Hard drive recorder for all other recordings for now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.