AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out of town this weekend and my dad tried watching my TV but couldn't figure out the cable box. I turned it on tonight and the picture took a little longer than usual to show up. Then a message with a blue background came up for just 3-4 seconds saying something to the effect of: "Your inputs have been compromised. Switching to CMYK color." This is not the exact message as it was a little longer and didn't stay up long enough for me to see.

From what I can tell, the picture looks fine. I couldn't find anything about this error message (or whatever type of message it may have been) anywhere. Has anyone seen this or does anyone have any idea what it means or what causes it, and if I need to do anything at this point?

Thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sounds more like an error generated by your cable box and not your TV. Might have been a handshaking issue if it is connected through HDMI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.