AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys manual says that if I label inputs GAME I can cycle throught these inputs by pressing GAME button. So I labeled HDMI 1 and 3 as GAME but game button doesn't cycle throught them. Whats worng? How can I get this to work?

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just came across the same problem on my V10. So with 422 views and no answer I guess I am going to be out of luck. I would have PMed the OP but it does not look like he gets on here anymore....

Just hooked up an XBox to HDMI3, relabeled HDMI1 and HDMI3 to GAME and now the GAME button doesn't work anymore! WTF? This should have been easy! When the game button is pressed, the input box pops up on the screen showing the current input, whatever it may be. But it does not cylcle through the GAME inputs like it should.

Firmware is up to date, 1.30 I think. Any ideas?

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Does it cycle thru when pressing the "up/down" directional buttons, and if so does it switch to the desired input when pressing the "enter" or "ok" button with the desired input highlighted? If so I'd use that method to switch inputs.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve S /forum/post/21456888

Does it cycle thru when pressing the "up/down" directional buttons, and if so does it switch to the desired input when pressing the "enter" or "ok" button with the desired input highlighted? If so I'd use that method to switch inputs.

Yes, that method works. However if the GAME button actually functioned it would save me 3 clicks and having to look at the screen to make sure I'm on the right input.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.