AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This purchase is for my Mom, so things like ease of use, minimal fuss, etc... come into play. I keep going round and round deciding which one to advise her to get. Any advice? The GT30 is pushing her budget, I think she'd rather be a bit lower in cost if possible.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
12,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffer /forum/post/20823843

GT25 is being cleared recently, so that would be my pick since I assume she doesn't need DLNA. Opinion based on picture quality vs price for.

GT25 is a nice set(owner). Other two are as well, can I ask why Plasma ? You mentioned ease of use etc, plasma does require some TLC

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon /forum/post/20823871

GT25 is a nice set(owner). Other two are as well, can I ask why Plasma ? You mentioned ease of use etc, plasma does require some TLC

I think LCD would probably be an easier setup for her but is there a good LCD out there in the same price range?

·
Registered
12,095 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroCat /forum/post/20829118

I think LCD would probably be an easier setup for her but is there a good LCD out there in the same price range?

PM me the budget

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.