AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Has anyone else had a charging problem when purchasing a charger station and replacement battery (VW-VBK-360)?

I have now bought 2 sets (1 x replacement because first didn't work) and neither will charge any battery?

to top it off, I put my VW-VBK-180 on the charger and tried charging it and it killed it stone dead! I now have got 2 chargers, 2 x VW-VBK-360 and 1 VW-VBK-180 none of which work, so I now don't have a battery at all!

None of the batteries will now charge on the camera either. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

that is really helpful! not!

I have a series of batteries, 2 originals and 4 others some from reputable and some cheap suppliers none of which work.

to explain again what is happening.

the camera works whilst the power lead is connected but not when a battery is connected.

If I try to charge the battery on camera (whilst switched off) it does nothing. There is no light illuminating and doesn't appear to charge the battery at all, although it is difficukt to tell because the camera doesn't operate with a battery attached.

If it was just the charging mechanism built into the camera it surely would have worked after I tried charging A BATTERY ON A SEPARATE THIRD PARTY BATTERY CHARGER? But that failed too.

In anticipation, thank you for any USEFUL suggestions!

Drill1000

1 - 3 of 3 Posts