AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Panasonic HS2 a few days ago and finally got around to recording enough on the HDD to transfer to DVD-R. So far, the two DVD-R's that I've created havn't worked in my Philips DVD712 or my computer DVD player.

The first one I recorded was a little over an hour long and I recorded in Flex Mode. It had one play list that contained all the programs on the HDD.

The second DVD-R was just under an hour and I recorded it in XP mode. I listed each program separately in the dubbing list so that each program had its own number on the main dvd menu.

The only (partial) success I've had is with the second DVD-R. The menu came up in my Philips DVD712, but the video was VERY VERY choppy and eventually froze the dvd player and it said "disc error". The only way I could get the main menu to appear on the DVD again was to turn my dvd player off and back on again. My computer's dvd player didn't recognize the disc at all.

What could the problem be? Do only certain DVD-R's work in the HS2?? I've been using Memorex DVD-Rs that I purchased from Best Buy. Does anyone else have these problems?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.