Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

wondering if anyone is using their Panny L300U hooked up through a component to VGA transcoder, like the Audio Authority or the Key Digital...

anyone? if so, how's the pic quality compared to directly through the component inputs on the projector?

any ideas?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone??

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aren't any former AE100 users (now owners of the L300U) using transcoders with their L300U?

any help would be much appreciated...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can't help you, but I am interested in the same thing. I falsely assumed that I could receive my DVD's progressive scan RGB output through the VGA input on the L300U, as I could through my previous projector. I can however receive my cable box's HD60 through the VGA so now I need, I guess, a reverse transcoder to feed the cable box's component output into the VGA input.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can someone at least confirm that the L300U will accept input via its VGA port from a transcoder (via component) ....specifically from the Key Digital unit...

if so, how does the picture compare to direct component in? is there a different "mode" altogether for vga input (as was the case with the AE100, which was called PC mode, and specifically WIDE480)?

someone has to know the answer....please HELP!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.