AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully I can get an answer to this straight from 210 owners.

I need to know what the USB capabilities are for the 210 before making final decision. I want full USB capabilities .

According to panny's spec compare chart this is what it shows for the 110 and the 210. The 210 doesn't even have MP3 and Yes the 110 has more features

I find this hard to believe that the 110 USB has more features than the 210...thinking this might be a misprint but then again ya never know today.

Can someone at least verify the 210 plays MP3's ?

http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs...492651|492650|

USB Playback

210=JPEG / MPO

110=JPEG / MPO MP3 MKV

Can some 210 owners check and clear this up.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I found my answer in the main thread. The compare chart has the USB backwards but if you check the specs

without using the compare chart it comes up with the correct specs for the 210 usb.

Mods you can delete this if you want.

·
Registered
633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Rain /forum/post/20331659

Ok I found my answer in the main thread. The compare chart has the USB backwards but if you check the specs

without using the compare chart it comes up with the correct specs for the 210 usb.

Mods you can delete this if you want.

Well, you do not quite have your full answer. Just because it can play .avi, mpeg4,mpeg2, (some of the extensions the pany rep told me it can do( does not meant hat it can play them in High Definition quality (still waiting on the supervisor call). If it limits the specifications to 640X480 then that would really defeat the whole purpose, and nobody has given a clear answer in that regard yet.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by workinghard /forum/post/20331919

Well, you do not quite have your full answer. Just because it can play .avi, mpeg4,mpeg2, (some of the extensions the pany rep told me it can do( does not meant hat it can play them in High Definition quality (still waiting on the supervisor call). If it limits the specifications to 640X480 then that would really defeat the whole purpose, and nobody has given a clear answer in that regard yet.

Hmmmm I guess this is true and HD quality would be nice .

Will someone with a 210 please test this..it would really help.

Working hard...Please let us know what you find out when the supervisor calls you . Really appreciate the time and effort you are putting into this.

Thanks again .

·
Registered
633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Rain /forum/post/20332091

Hmmmm I guess this is true and HD quality would be nice .

Will someone with a 210 please test this..it would really help.

Working hard...Please let us know what you find out when the supervisor calls you . Really appreciate the time and effort you are putting into this.

Thanks again .

Well, they said 24 to 48 hours. Look like it is not going to happen. Just pushing me off probably.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone been able to program the remote with the 210 to work with non-Panasonic TVs? Manual did not have any codes.. I found some on another model which Panasonic also later provided when I called... but none of them work. Makes no sense since the TV functions on the remote are just the basic pwr, volume, and input. TV is a Mitsubishi. Based on my recent experience with other blu-ray players/remotes, I should have been able to find at least one code that works for these basic functions. Panasonic is of no help on this. Appreciate any help on this.

·
Registered
15,348 Posts
Asked and answered several times in the main panny 110/210/310 thread. Remote is not universal. Only works with panasonic TVs. That's why the manual has no codes and why no other codes work.

I second the motion to delete this thread.

·
Premium Member
26,161 Posts
There is a reason we have a main owner's thread....it's for all questions and comments about the player. Going forward, please do not start a separate thread when an owner/master thread exists for your player.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.