AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of some informed advice regarding the Sony KLVS23A10 and Panasonic TC-26LX50 LCD TV's as a friend of mine has narrowed her choices between one of these two, but is unable to make a final decision on her own. She is only interested in these two sets (no plasmas or other brands) so I can only suggest one of the above. Can the experts please help me to help my friend.

I am inclined to suggest the larger Panasonic because it is available for the same price, but so far I am unaware of the response times, black level in low light conditions (bedroom), brightness, color gamut etc. of both monitors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too am interested in what people have to say about the Panasonic. I was about to purchase the new Samsung but would rather save a little money and put it towards a large plasma down the road. Is the quality of the Panasonic decent...I imagine I would just have it hooked up directly to a coaxial cable or sat coax.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think the question is actually Sharp or new Sony LCD?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ok,

I was hoping they'd look at the reviews b/c that shows what the Panasonic was capable of. In short, I would say get the Panasonic since I saw the Sony (non-xbr) and i didnt like it. The black levels are great on the Panny... I think it's worth it b/c the PQ is so much better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.