AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm gonna buy my first HDTV, i have been reading a lot and i definitely want a plasma over LCD, i have about $1000 to spend on this, and have 2 choices, the panny P50X1 or the P46S1.

The tv is going to my bedroom, most of the time is to play xbox, and with some movies from my pc, viewing distance is 7-9 ft, resolution is not that important to me (just check my signature cause i belive this), but quality of the tv is what really matters.

Is S1 worth the extra money and lower size compare to the X1, witch is the better choice for me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really don't about the 1080p, instead i look on the other features the S1 should have over the X1 that can give me a better PQ, that's why i want to know if paying the extra money for a smaller size is worth it.

·
Registered
846 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by symon_say /forum/post/16982933

I really don't about the 1080p, instead i look on the other features the S1 should have over the X1 that can give me a better PQ, that's why i want to know if paying the extra money for a smaller size is worth it.

The 50 will have a much coarser pixel pitch than the 46. Whether that will negatively impact your experience is something only you can say. Take along a measuring tape on your next trip to see them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts