AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was watching George Lopez, the episode where Veronica moves in, and George gets the new TV, I noticed the box that had the tv in had the labeling "high defenition plasma display" like Panasonic boxes. I also read on the top right corner it said:TH-42PX???. I have standard defenition tv so it looked blurry on a plasma 16:9 tv, so if anyone can read what the numbers where, this would be appreciated. Just wondering.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.whatshisname /forum/post/15411143

When I was watching George Lopez, the episode where Veronica moves in, and George gets the new TV, I noticed the box that had the tv in had the labeling "high defenition plasma display" like Panasonic boxes. I also read on the top right corner it said:TH-42PX???. I have standard defenition tv so it looked blurry on a plasma 16:9 tv, so if anyone can read what the numbers where, this would be appreciated. Just wondering.

You need to get out more. If you're busy checking out a plasma and not Angie it's definitely time to get out more

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.