AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i think this is panasonics epp. Anyway, i am able to get into the web site and order stuff. I am not really supposed to be in this program. If i order something from there, will they follow up on who is buying or am i safe as i have already gotten in?

·
Registered
552 Posts
I work for a large company and I had to register with Panasonic EPP. I required a group code for my company. The prices are amazing. 800u and 850u were a $500 cheaper than best buy.

If you are already registered go for it. Panasonic is still making money and you are getting a good deal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is this program for businesses to purchase stuff cheaper or is this some sort of agreement Panasonic makes with said company to offer cheaper products for employees for personal purchases?

I work at a college and have used educational discounts before and tried to do so on Dell's site for a TV, but the price didn't go down any for it.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpniner /forum/post/15489085

what the 50PX80u price btw? wondering what Sears is making off their 899 deal.

The Sears deal is better than Panasonic EPP

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehateme /forum/post/15488902

I work for a large company and I had to register with Panasonic EPP. I required a group code for my company. The prices are amazing. 800u and 850u were a $500 cheaper than best buy.

If you are already registered go for it. Panasonic is still making money and you are getting a good deal.

i log in, and it says ibm employee. And i see better prices.

·
Premium Member
18,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asb-123 /forum/post/15489238

i log in, and it says ibm employee. And i see better prices.

If you're able to log in, then you're probably authorized to buy through their program. Order it - the worst that can happen is they refuse the sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts