Registered
1,219 Posts
anyone happen to save off the coupon???

·
Registered
60 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by srw1000
I just got off the phone with Panasonic (thanks for posting the number, Chris). The guy I talked to said the coupon was in their system, but it had been removed from the website. He didn't say why, but it should be reposted by the end of next week.

I'll keep on checking, that's a sweet deal.

Scott
I think the offer that came with the HS2 was better. You got 5 dvd-ram and 5 dvd-r discs free. But this offer is still pretty good.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by srw1000
I just got off the phone with Panasonic (thanks for posting the number, Chris). The guy I talked to said the coupon was in their system, but it had been removed from the website. He didn't say why, but it should be reposted by the end of next week.

Well, it's well past the end of next week and no sign of it... anyone heard anything?

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just got my E100 from B&H and it has a (many times zeroxed) rebate form. If Panasonic doesn't repost I could mail it out. It must be postmarked before 4-30-04, so we have some time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i emaild them about this and so far no reply. there was an online merchant that showed the front of this promotion but not the back of it. if anyone has a copy of the backside, please post a link to it or email the picture to someone that can upload it to a URL and then post the URL here.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeros and Ones
I just got my E100 from B&H and it has a (many times zeroxed) rebate form. If Panasonic doesn't repost I could mail it out. It must be postmarked before 4-30-04, so we have some time.

Got a scanner? :D :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry, I don't have a scanner. I will see if I can get it scanned tomorrowat a friend's. How would I distribute it then?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Cool, I got 4 to send out.... does it limit you to buying the unit from BHphot only or anywhere?

Hope this is not a cruel hoax, I've been checking the site for the offer but did not see this particular one...

I tried Google cache but got nothing...

·
Registered
93 Posts
It's not a hoax. I have the rebate form from B&H. I will scan it tonight and send it to Alex. Hopefully he has a way to post it so everyone can download it.

BTW

offer is for E50S, E60S, E80HS, & E100HS

purch between 8-1-03 & 3-31-04

---SEND

s.n.

copy of receipt w/purchase price circled

UPC code from catron

postmark by 4-30-04

·
Registered
651 Posts
BHphoto.com does have the link but only a window shows up with no way to get the form. I tried other sites but no go so far.

·
Registered
56 Posts
welp, i finally got a chance to CALL them, and was told that the rebate had to be changed for "legal wording" and that it would be back soon. how soon? dunno... they didn't have a clue. but said the people in charge are working on it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
I jsut emailed the rebate form to Alex. Hopefully he has a way to post it so others can get it. If not perhaps someone else will volunteer.

I will be out of town Thurs but will check back on Fri.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.