AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend gave me a Panasonic DLP TV model: PT-60DL54J he bought it new and only had it for 4 years before it stopped working (last6 months in storage). after bringing the TV home he couldn't get it to come back on. (moving company not sure if it was handled gently but it looks showroom) I bought it home to try my luck. Ive had a little success with electronics before (former Army electronic technician) Power button on- red light blinks 3 times then goes out /no sound/no picture/ removed rear cove/removed lamp & housing /used compressed air to clean- very dirty inside made sure to clean good especially around fan units. put lamp back in place/tighten screws. pushed power button on now light blinks green over 100 times goes out still no picture or sound. I still cant hear any noise inside "NO FANS TURNING". Maybe power issue? when should the fans come on?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found this on the Service manual
https://mega.co.nz/#!EhIUHKwL!o57e4Ix3idZ5A4olwn8PTbd_kpwynDgA7V92ZH20TmE

Power LED Flashing timing table
When an abnormality has occurred, the protection circuit operate and cuts the power supply. At this time, the defective line can be
identified by the number of flashes (red) of the power led indication at the front of the unit.
NUMBER OF FLASHES / CIRCUIT / MICRO PIN
1 LOAD SHORTAGE 92
2 OVER VOLAGE 93
3 FAN SOS 94
4 MAIN 3.3V 88
5 LAMP DISABLE 61
6 GC3FM-IIC IIC
7 GC3FS-IIC IIC
8 GC3I-IIC IIC
9 COLOR WHEEL STOP 110

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.