AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The AE1000 is on sale at Circuit City right now for $3749.99. Apply a AAA or other 10% off $199 coupon and go through Fatwallet for another 2% in FatCash. The total for me including shipping and tax is $3468.75. Apply $1000 rebate to bring price below $2500. This is the link to the product but to get this price you have to go through FatWallet.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Panas...oductDetail.do

Moe

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Go to ************** and sign up. If you click through to any of their sponsored websites and make a purchase, it's automatically registered. There's no coupon code to use.

The same thing applies (2%) by going through ebates.com. I've used them before and they usually send you a check within 30 days of purchase.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
I was looking at the return policy at CC's site, and found it confusing.

It states that if you order a projector, inter alia, over their web site AND return it to a CC store, you will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.

But, it also states that if you order anything over the internet AND return it by shipping it back, you get a full refund.

Anyone run into a problem with restocking fees if you return by shipment any of the products you pay a restocking fee if you return it to the store or have any experience with this seemingly illogical policy?

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Good deal. We'll see whether my BenQ option pans out. Otherwise, this is my hold-over until JVC's second version of the RS1 (that has real calibration controls, and a consensus opion on its noise). Net for me is $2516.

Bill

·
Registered
725 Posts
it's at 2999.00 now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.