AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site (just purchased a Panasonic TC-P65S1) and hooked it up to my Panasonic SA-XR57 receiver and my Directv receiver. They are all controlled by a Logitech Harmony 880 remote control. My remote is set up to turn the tv on first, then the Directv receiver and then the SA-XR57 amp.

The problem I'm having is that when they all come on, my SA-XR57 amp defaults to 0db's on the DVR mode. I then have to turn the volume up to it's normal setting manually.

It seems like because the tv has a delay upon start up that it somehow sends a signal to the amp which in turn makes it default to 0db's.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help that you guy's can provide.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb /forum/post/18210302

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site (just purchased a Panasonic TC-P65S1) and hooked it up to my Panasonic SA-XR57 receiver and my Directv receiver. They are all controlled by a Logitech Harmony 880 remote control. My remote is set up to turn the tv on first, then the Directv receiver and then the SA-XR57 amp.

The problem I'm having is that when they all come on, my SA-XR57 amp defaults to 0db's on the DVR mode. I then have to turn the volume up to it's normal setting manually.

It seems like because the tv has a delay upon start up that it somehow sends a signal to the amp which in turn makes it default to 0db's.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help that you guy's can provide.

Post in the owner's thread. A lot of the owners may still be subscribed to that thread and will receive a notification if you post & will help you.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hlight=sa+xr57

1 - 3 of 3 Posts