Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

We have a Panasonic SC-HT900 Home Theater System, and most of the time the dvds look great. But sometimes we get a few jerky looking movements, where its like the dvd stalls for a spilt second and we get a jerky movement or the sound jumps out for a split second.

Seems random, any ideas? I am not familar with all the buttons on this thing and am stilling trying to play with all of the settings. But thought I would see if someone thought it was something obvious.

thanx!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have the Panasonic SC-HT900 system, but haven't noticed the problem you are experiencing. I've watched several DVD's since purchasing this system not too long ago and am very pleased with this player's picture.

However, the one problem I am having is the sound going mute when turning up the volume. I'm not trying to crank it up as loud as possible, but tonight it happened at -20 DB. Has this happened to you? It happens when playing a radio station, DVD, and CD. Everytime it happens I have to turn the power off to the DVD player, this can be quite bothersome when watching a DVD. Sorry to change the subject to your problem, I was just wondering if this has happened to you or is it just my system. Looks like we both have a problem. I really like this system but will be taking it back for another if this keeps up.

Ridge

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.