AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This unit has been flakey for several weeks. Now it took a very long time to delete a record session. I had to turn it off.

When I turned it on, it seemed fine. Howver when I went to schedule a record session, it flagged a confiict. Checking the replay guide, showed nothing but 83 hours record time available. I pressed the on/off button for about 15 seconds and the message, "wait a few minutes." was displayed. After a few minutes, it turned off.

When I turned it bake, I still did not have my replay guide display correctly.

I removed the plug for about 40 minutes. When I replaced the plug, I could not turn on the system.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This morining, I plugged it back in. While the Replay guide shows 82 + hours remaining and nothing set to record as does the channel guide. However, when I try to set a show to recored, I get the message that there is a conflict. What do I do now?

Does anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I think I would jot down all the shows, timeslots they are in, etc and do a factory reset. You'll lose all your shows and will need to go through setup again but I bet it would solve your problem. Factory reset is 777 Zones.

Best,

Matthew in CO.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I had forgotten how to do the factory reset.

I was resigned to doing that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.