AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realslowww /forum/post/20848696

Has anybody compared the new Panasonic 55 inch to the 60 to 65 models in picture quality?

We have, and we've determined that the 65 inchers have larger picture quality

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Through careful testing, the results are in: The 60" Tv was found to be 5" larger then the 55". The 65" however, was 10" larger then the screen of the 55", but only 5" larger then the 60" set.

Experts agree: the 60" is larger then the 55", but smaller then the 65".

·
Registered
2,767 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf4k /forum/post/20849138

Through careful testing, the results are in: The 60" Tv was found to be 5" larger then the 55". The 65" however, was 10" larger then the screen of the 55", but only 5" larger then the 60" set.

Experts agree: the 60" is larger then the 55", but smaller then the 65".

LOL. First thing that popped into my head too.

P.S. To the OP: It would seem to me that variations in individual panels or sets, regardless of size, would be greater than any differences in the quality of panels that are precisely correlated in some way to panel size, but that's just speculation on my part. In any event, I have not seen any comments on this forum or others indicating that there is any difference in PQ based on panel size (other than a larger picture).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.