AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have an arc enabled soundbar (yamaha ysp -2200) in my hdmi 2 (arc) port and the auto select bit of the menu set to on but the tv must be switched manually to hdmi 2 via the av input menu every time I switch it on which is very annoying. Is there a way to get this to work?

Many thanks, Q.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Hi, I have an arc enabled soundbar (yamaha ysp -2200) in my hdmi 2 (arc) port and the auto select bit of the menu set to on but the tv must be switched manually to hdmi 2 via the av input menu every time I switch it on which is very annoying. Is there a way to get this to work?

Many thanks, Q.
Consumer electronic control must be turned on in both devices.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Consumer electonic control?

Hi, sorry HDMI GUY I missed this. Thanks for trying to help but I've been all through my panasonic st50 menu just now and there is no option for anything similar to "consumer electronic control" there is an option fir power up to tv or av (which it says includes hdmi) but ive tried this both ways and neither works.

I will try looking in the yamaha's (very unclear) menu to see if I can activate anything..but i think the equivalent was "HDMI control" (or similar) and this is already activated...

So out of ideas....

Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts