AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of any site that has these in stock now? very frustrating, been to several brick and mortar as well as online retailers and noone has them. it looks like panny really dropped the ball here, with the lcd and 42"plasma displays! someone underestimated demand big time!!

thanks for the help all.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
after a long day of searching about 50 sites...noone has them! got fed up and bought the 22" samsung. hopefully i will enjoy the set.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Etronics, a retailer in NYC, has recently had them both in stock at good prices. B&H photo, another NYC retailer, also has had them both in stock recently. This can change from day to day.

I saw the Samsung 226W, Panasonic 22-LH1 and Sony 23HR2 side by side at a Circuit City in NYC. I thought the Panasonic had marginally better skin tones, particularly on African-American actors. Drawbacks (and there were only a few) The Panasonic has a separate brick power supply, and the Samsung's second component input supports 480i only. The Sony was most expensive of the three.

I think you'll be happy with the Samsung.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the insight dsurkin. i am sure i will be happy too. i did try etronics and B&H, as their site read as "in stock", however neither store possesed the panny.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.