AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a Panny 32LX700 today. It had a shipping incident (that's an entirely different story) but in trying it out, am I blind or does this tv not have a Guide feature which shows what is playing on the various channels? My 3 year old standalone Humax HD tuner has one as does the cheapie Vizio 32" LCD we recently bought my in-laws. As such, I assumed this was a standard feature nowadays. I haven't seen this mentioned, so either I'm overlooking this feature or not many people watch OTA HD broadcasts with this tv.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
11,579 Posts
No it doesnt. I really love the Panny's PQ, but like most mfg's is has no EPG. Your correct, for whatever reason the Vizio's do have a nice EPG. I purposely bought a 20" for my kitchen to get the guide. I look at that TV for the guide, and mostly watch the far better Panny. I called Panasonic a while back and they didn't seem to know what I was talking about, when I referred to a guide. After a while on hold, she came back and said there most expensive Plasma MIGHT have the guide.....I friends Sony DLP also does not have the guide. I joke that the less a person spends for a TV, the more features it has!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts