AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my babied 2012 Panasonic TC-P42UT50. I purchased this set almost two years ago and have cherished every moment watching it with it's impeccable picture quality and deep black levels. I ran the D-Nice color slides for the first 100 hours of the set, and there is absolutely no trace of image retention on the set. The set has been babied all it's life. I wish I could keep this set, but it has become too small for my viewing distance and for the setting it is in. I am now looking to upgrade to a 50" set. I will ship, however only at the buyers expense. The TV is located in Los Angeles, CA, and is also available for local pickup. This model is easily the best bang-for-your buck TV that Panasonic has released.

There are absolutely no issues with the set, no scratches, dings, IR, anything of that nature. It is in almost-new condition. You will not find a set in like this in better condition, I can promise that.

Pictures will be added into the post later.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.