AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned this TV for nearly a year now and one thing has always bothered me. There are very strange horizontal lines in the picture when I have it connected to my computer. It happens on both my computers, via HDMI and DVI to HDMI, and no matter what settings I use or don't use the lines are still there. They react to bright colors it would seem, the address bar in a browser window for example will cause the dark horizontal line to follow it up and down the screen, it stretches all the way across.

One strange thing I do notice, if I open the menu on the TV, the lines disappear, the menu being open also causes colors to appear nicer (brighter) say the whole screen is white, it will appear kind of dull even gray, if the menu is covering half the screen, the white area is nice and bright.

I have 2 attachments, one picture shows the lines clear as day, the other has the menu open with the lines gone.

Is there a firmware update, or a setting I'm missing that might fix this? Thanks

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
looks like line bleed to me. it's normal for plasmas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.