AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang I have a 50" plasma with no power. I have checked all the fuses on the power board and all are fine.
The TV does nothing... No blink errors or stand by light. Any suggestions? I have the service manual but there are no detailed diagnostics or test to try in the manual. Any help would be amazing! Thanks for reading
Brad

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Two possibilities- A board (most likely) or P board (next possible). Look for 5v on pins of P6 during plug in/power on. This should help too-
2011 Troubleshooting Guide

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
If there's no standby on P board and you have checked the main fuses near where the AC power plugs in, then replace the P board. Diagnosing components on the P board isn't done in the field. Really only done by specialized companies that do board refurbishing. Best option is replace the board.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If there's no standby on P board and you have checked the main fuses near where the AC power plugs in, then replace the P board. Diagnosing components on the P board isn't done in the field. Really only done by specialized companies that do board refurbishing. Best option is replace the board.
Thanks a lot for your help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts