AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this set I realize it has limited capacity for color / picture adjustments and tweaking -

But does anyone have a settings adjustment list for the best picture can you post your results here - thx

·
Registered
16,749 Posts
The settings will be different for each signal source so you just need to adjust them for what you like best with your source(s).

I could not find your model number using Google or Bing. Please check to be sure you have it correct/

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TC P50S1 you must put a space between the TC and the P

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tip - just got it haven't had time to blink let alone read the manual ...

·
Registered
9,393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999cobra /forum/post/16964648

Just bought this set I realize it has limited capacity for color / picture adjustments and tweaking -

But does anyone have a settings adjustment list for the best picture can you post your results here - thx

biker19
Quote:
Post this in the thread dedicated for this model in the plasma section.

Welcome cobra, I agree with biker19. Check/read The Official Panasonic TC-PXXS1 Owner's Discussion Thread . There are setting from other members that you can try, like sadmaker (Pelly compiled the list of sadmakers) and WeirdJohn . They posted their user settings and offsets.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts