AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm ready to throw my money at Panasonic. Does anyone have any idea when these will ship to Sam's/Costco? I'm feeling very tempted to get an S60 but I think I can wait. I thought these were supposed to hit shelves in April. Any guesses at the cost?

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
20,920 Posts
Take a look in the S60 owners thread, I beliee there are already a few S64 owners there. As for release goes, I dont think anyone knows, jsut keep checkign with your local stores as they may sell out wuick....Please also put your location as it seems Canada may be delayed behind the US release.....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ph8te. Updated location. Yes I'm following that thread, but wanted to ping others about the 50" specifically as it's not been seen yet in stores. The price point for the 50" S60 is superb but I fear I may want the AR filter the S64 provides. Thanks for your advice!

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by llKite  /t/1471725/panasonic-tc-p50s64-arrival-date#post_23288907

I'm ready to throw my money at Panasonic. Does anyone have any idea when these will ship to Sam's/Costco? I'm feeling very tempted to get an S60 but I think I can wait. I thought these were supposed to hit shelves in April. Any guesses at the cost?

I'd wait a little longer. The 50"/65" S64 Owners Manual recently popped up on Panasonic's support site where previously they only had the manual for the 65 incher only. Usually when the manual becomes available for download the TV is released within a week or two. I'd just keep a close eye out on their online store and watch the S60 thread, and maybe drop into a few stores over the next few weeks and see if it suddenly appears on the floor.

Link to revised 50" / 65" Manual: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/TC50PS64.PDF

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! Yes they are now in stock around Raleigh as well. I haven't made the purchase yet but will sometime this summer. I heard they dropped the price to $699, but wasn't sure if it was for a limited time. They were $729.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts