AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Panasonic TC-P50st60 low 1064 hrs low price

After enjoying this amazing plasma, I will be letting this tv go (got 2 plasmas. Selling 1 for money for upcoming expenses) This is a great chance for someone to get one of the last, great plasma sets. Plasma will never be made again, and these last Panasonic sets still outperform most new LCDs.

The TV is in excellent condition. It even still has the original plastic on the bezel and base that i never removed. There are no marks whatsoever on the screen or the exterior of the panel. It looks basically brand new. I bought it new from Sears and broke it in properly using the AVS Forum slides. No signs of burn-in or IR. The set was gently used and only has 1064 hours on it so still many years of life left.
Includes all original accessories (2 Panasonic active 3d glasses) and box. Used the D-nice slides for the first 100 hours.

The picture is simply incredible - deep blacks with no blooming of an LCD and colors that are spot on. Please excuse the cell phone pics used in this ad, as they can't really capture the picture.

I live in Princeton and prefer to sell to someone in NJ. But I am willing to meetup within a reasonable distance. I travel to Queens, NY on the weekend so I can meet in NYC/Long Island/Philadelphia area for the right buyer. email me: [email protected] or text me: 6092403451.

$600 for quick sale. Hard to buy this set now. And not many local pickups available, especially one that only has 1064 hours used (shown in photo taken yesterday). In fact, this set has the least amount of hours used at only 1/3 the amount of hours used compared to other st60 sold in the past that have 3000 hours used.

Prefer local pickup. It is quite a large item to ship but not out of the question. Shipping fee will be added.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts