AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an owner of a Panasonic TC-P50V10. I purchased it a few years ago as an display model at a local Best Buy and it has been my primary living room TV for all my most demanding HDTV content.

I'm currently in the market to purchase a new TV to replace my crappy LG LCD I got a few years ago from a package deal, so the decision I have to make is whether I should get a newer 3D LED TV to replace the current LG LCD or to replace the Panasonic TC-P50V10. (As a side note, I'm looking heavily into purchasing an LG 47 or 55LM7600, but am open to other options.)

The main consideration that is making this decision difficult for me is regarding the usage and burn-in on the Panasonic TC-P50V10. I tend to fall asleep to TV in the bedroom, so there's a good chance the display would be left on for an extended period of time with the same image (I try to use the sleep function when I can, but sometimes I forget). I obviously don't want to ruin this set, as I love the picture quality and even my friend who dished out thousands for one of the first high-end Samsung LED TV's when they came out still feels like the picture quality on my plasma is better than his.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts