1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is August

manual, specs, release date?

anything.

((update)) i looked for this set at the panny websight and could not find it...

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury /forum/post/16930900

It is August
manual, specs, release date? anything.

Well i did post a link to the 65" S1 Owners Manual exactly a week ago in the S1 thread - i don't see how you could have missed it . . . .

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts
The fact that the manual is available is usually a good indication that the TVs are about to become available so keep checking the Panasonic S1 series webpage - the 65" and 58" models should appear any day now.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Randy..... can you point me to that page. i found it last week however cant find it today.

thanks-

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
give a call into chris at cleveland plasma. he usually is one of the first dealers to get the new panny models when they are released. he will give ya great service and pricing.

just hope panny will include the stands for the S/V models this year instead of jacking the customer for overpriced stands.

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyWalters /forum/post/16931522

The fact that the manual is available is usually a good indication that the TVs are about to become available so keep checking the Panasonic S1 series webpage - the 65" and 58" models should appear any day now.

Abt Electronics have the 65S1, and the 65V10, up on their website, for pre order. They have posted that those items " ETA late August".

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlachowin /forum/post/16934417

Wait, what?

I ordered the 50" S1 and it will be delivered this week, it doesn't come with the pedestal stand? I already have the TV stand setup.

Wait, what?

We're talking about the 65" model here, not the 50 incher

All the 12G models come with a pedestal stand so you're good to go

1 - 10 of 10 Posts