AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering selling my, like new, Panasonic TC-P65VT50. Best TV I've ever owned hands down, no dead pixels or issues of any kind. Have both controllers. Only considering selling because of room brightness with lots of Windows and thinking about switching to different TV that would excel in a bright room setting. I'd hate to see this amazing set go but could sell for $1500. PM me if you're interested. Serious buyers only please.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
I'm considering selling my, like new, Panasonic TC-P65VT50. Best TV I've ever owned hands down, no dead pixels or issues of any kind. Have both controllers. Only considering selling because of room brightness with lots of Windows and thinking about switching to different TV that would excel in a bright room setting. I'd hate to see this amazing set go but could sell for $1500. PM me if you're interested. Serious buyers only please.
PM Sent

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It turns out that I can't send a response to your PM since I'm a newbie on AVS. I guess I have to hit 15 posts before I can. Anyway, I'm interested in what you proposed but have some questions regarding shipping and how best to handle all of this. What's the best way to get in touch? Let me know via PM since I can read but just can't reply via PM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts