Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They need to do something about it

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hope some one helps on this. I've done some research but I've already bought this t.v and I'm scared about game lag. Does anybody have this tv and can tell me if it is bad? There is no game mode and there is no AVG cable output. I know the AVG cables would help, is there anyway I can find a way to use an AVG cable without the output on my tv and will it still decrease lag. Such as a connector maybe Hdmi to AVG. Or something. I dunno that's why I'm here lol
... P.s. I know about break in and IR.. not worried bout it

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts
What is AVG?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I own this exact model of plasma and I haven't noticed any input lag what-so-ever and I play games competitively online (Street Fighter 4, where even an addition 50ms would be a game breaker). I have my PS3 hooked up via HDMI and my 360 via component cables and both perform perfect.

As a matter of fact, the only problem I can say about this TV is this: you NEED to have complete control over the ambient light in whatever room you are using this TV. It has some serious glare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.