AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys i need help, i have this Panasonic TH-L47ET5M everything is fine AV 1 and AV 2 both are working, Movies play fine via usb and i can watch TV via cable antenna, but PROBLEM is i cannot seem to get anything on all 4 HDMI ports, 3 of them are occuppied 1: connected to "Dish Tv" 2: Connected to Satellite Receiver, 3: conected to PS3 i tried everything like turning it off and on factory reset it but nothing works, i tried to connect my laptop via HDMI, laptop detects pansonic tv but without display on pansonic tv, what seems to be problem? how to fix it?

·
Registered
18,863 Posts
Sounds like the HDMI inputs are bad. I'd post your question in the LCD forum that is specific for your model or create a new thread. Your likely to get better and more specific help there than here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HDMI inputs are bad? all of them? i bought that LED last year in February never gave me any problem, i dont know what went wrong all 4 HDMI ports are not working, anyway i will post my problem in LCD section.

·
Registered
7,240 Posts
He didn't provide a link.

Viera Link is what Panasonic calls their version of HDMI CEC. Go into the menus of the TV until you find the section called 'VEIRA LINK' - and turn it off.

There is still a very real chance that the HDMI board went out completely on your TV and it would need to go in for repair. Hopefully under warranty.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nothing worked, gave it to panasonic workshop for repairing, after one day guy from workshop called and said the HDMI Board got damaged because of lightning as two of the HDMI ports are connected to Satellite dish, gave me and estimated cost of 250$(25000 Rs)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts