AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the Panasonic VT25 65 inch for about a month now. I have to say I love the TV and the quality is pretty awsome. The only issue I am having is a loud hum coming from the TV. This does not happen all the time, but it does happen, and can get annoying.

I have the TV connected to a monster power center with coaxial going from my sat dish to the power center. Then from the power center to my direc tv receiver. I only have an HDMI cable going from the receiver to the TV. I will disconnct the monster power center and try it without it to see if I have the same issue or not.

Just wondering is what can be the cause of this? Is this something covered under the warranty for panasonic?

I plan to have a 5.1 system in the future so I know when I have my surround sound on I probally wont notice it as much, but I think this still needs to be addressed.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have a one month old TC-P65VT25 as well. Absolutly no audible hum from the unit. Could you be hearing the hum from another part of your system, like from one of your speakers or a subwoofer? You may have an AC ground loop that introduces power line noise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts