AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was recommended that I post this here before I throw it on craiglist. The tv is in great condition. I had an older vt50 replaced by panasonic in January (what a fiasco that was) because it had some weird shadow on it. This tv doesn't have any such issues (though if you look really hard there is some DSE so if you like hockey look elsewhere). I have heard horror stories from vt50 owners regarding image retention. I haven't had any major issues however I don't play any games on it and don't leave logos on the tv. I would caution anyone playing video games on this panel but movie lovers fear not. I'm selling this because I want the new zt60.. I've never posted anything on this forum before and I'm not sure if you could leave a contact number. I'll just leave and my email [email protected] I live in northeaster PA (right where interstate 80 and 81 meet. If you want any more info shoot me an email. please cash only

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.