1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
892 Posts
I just hope they continue to support the home theater market. Their last projector is now 2.5 years old. They seem to be the only company that puts in lens memory under $5,000 which is a must have feature for me.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Interesting... Wonder what they'll bring to the market next...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Here in Brazil they´re more in to selling refrigerators and clothes washing machines than to come back to home entertainment business. Even their bluray players have been gone from the market. Now just selling midrange LCD sets with questionable image quality (I do not know who´s making their panels), leaving this market share for Sony (maybe pulling out of this business, too), Samsung and LG. Not a very promising future.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Sad to see Panasonic in the shape its in regaurding the A/V buisness. Their recievers and Plasma sets were top notch in my book. They were supposed to be partnering with Sony for OLED production but who knows if that will even will happen because Sony seems to be concentrating more on 4K then anything else. If Panasonic exits the A/V side of things it will come as no surprise but again its very sad in my opinion. Time will tell if Sony follows the same road. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts