Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone

here's my dilema..I've ordered the panny 2.35 lens from shawn kelly, and was waiting patiently.. but now I looked at the unoffical panny list and ONLY 4 units are on order .. unfortunately I am one of them .. with so little interest for the panny 2.35 I think it will never become reality.. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/frown.gif ..I have tried many times to contact Shawn for a refund but no reply .. I mean if I've order the p752 and saw that deliveries was actually made on it and it seems that there is a demand for it .. I wouldn't mind waiting for a while .. but really with only 4 units on order for panny II ..I don't think it will become reality.. so all of you fine folks who have helped me through my hometheatre setup so graciously please help me know.. Alan .. can you contact shawn .. and Shawn please feel free to email me , refund me or answer to this post ..

thank

Zee

·
Registered
719 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Zee:
hi everyone

.. but really with only 4 units on order for panny II ..I don't think it will become reality..

Zee
There may be quite a few others who ordered the lens but did not submit info to the unofficial site. I have one on order, but didn't realize the site is for both of the Panamorph variations. I did submit the info on the 752 that I have been waiting for for over a year. I sure hope the 2.35:1 Panamorph becomes a reality, and am going to hold on a little longer.

Other people might not track the Forum as closely as you and I, and not even know about the site. I will admit that there probably are not a lot of people in line for the 2.35:1.

Good Luck

Jeff Streitz

Iowa City, IA

·
Registered
318 Posts
Zee

Hang in there if you can.

I also ordered the 2.35:1 panamorph but have not posted to the website for those still waiting for their 16:9 panamorph. I'm sure there are many others.

It would be nice to know how many ordered the 2.35:1 though.

Rick

·
Registered
261 Posts
I have ordered both the Panamorph I and II lens and have not posted to the unoficial site.

Raymond

·
Registered
668 Posts
Same here. I was concerned about production as well. I know alot more than 4 people ordered one, but I really want this thing SOON!!!

Jeff

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I think that most people who would want a 561 are waiting to see the 752's come out and ship.

It is a pretty reasonable position.

If the 752's ship, I expect the orders for 2.35 pannies to start coming in, and it to get developed pretty quickly.

When? I hope soon...

Doug

Waiting for 752 and 561

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.