Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I love your forum. I am very interested in the 42W6. I have one concern. Burn In. I have read FAQ and more. I noticed the Panny 50 has 3 or 4 screen savers. I haven't seen this on the 42. If I knew I would like SD stuff in JUST or another full screen mode I wouldn't worry.

So.

1) Does the 42 have screen savers?

2) Do you watch 4:3 stuff in JUST? Is it REALLY good or do you "just" tolerate it?

3) If the 42 doesn't have screen savers why does the 50?

Thanks,

Daryl

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent. Thank you Glauco. That's what I wanted to hear,"You'll get used to it". The only thing now is that I am considering the 50! When I ASSUME THE POSITION, the indentation in the pillow that perfectly fits the back of my head (how did that happen?) is 12 ft. from my Sony 27" Trina-tron. I could, no, I Will, put a PDP 12' to 14' from my peepers. I have visual reference points on and around my TV and I can "see" the outlines of both PDPs. The 50 looks BIG. The 42 looks like kinda short, only 4" taller than my Sony, though 14" wider.

If you can help me decide which of these panels I should get I would be very appreciative. Many people are asking for similar advice on these displays and I am checking all threads.

I am most eager to help George Ws economy, I'm not worried about the buzz and I don't believe in voo doo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.