Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKAY,

I made the choice for the 50LC13 yesterday. I will get my set this friday. Did I make a decent choice as far as PC(gaming, web surfing & DVD) and XBOX gaming go? I am expecting comments that makes me regret my choice. Should I regret my choice. I have been seeing some good posts commenting on the benefits of DLP with PC. Any for LCD, other than the ones I have received from my last post? Okay, I am nervous, although the price I paid was significantly lower than I would have to have paid with DLP.

Any words of encouragement as far as LCD

:confused:

Should I be eager for Friday :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by wegafan
Did I make a decent choice as far as PC(gaming, web surfing & DVD) and XBOX gaming go?
I feel I made the best choice in buying the Panasonic 50LC13. I have a PC (connected via VGA), XBox (Component), PS2 (Component), and GameCube (SVideo) connected. Graphics are excellent and all work very well. I updated my NVidia drivers (GForce Ti500), which enables me to select 1280X720 on my Dell HTPC Display Control Panel and the PC is easily viewable from 10 feet. I have TVTool installed, but haven't tried it yet, as I've been satisfied with the clarity of the PC images/text. I haven't had a problem with overscan.

You won't be sorry with the Panny. Considering the price and quality, I feel it's the best bang for the buck.

Attached is a PC image from one of my favorite online games, Counter-Strike.

JGS

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have my Dreamcast hooked up via VGA, and it looks great! Rayman is even in 16:9 format and the kids love to watch me play. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.