Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I'm trying to convince my wife that a new Panny 42" ED plasma will be the perfect birthday/Christmas/grad school graduation gift. I know the 7UY is out, but does anyone know if the 7th generation consumer models will be out soon -- I haven't seen mention in the multitude of threads I've been reading.

We have gotten rid of our digital cable because we were watching too much tv, and now are just using the tuner, so that would be a nice feature to have. Yet, I would like a 7th gen unit, if possible.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
CBS: He is asking about the consumer model, not the commercial 7uy.

Timjuliani: If you search the forum on this topic, the 7th generation panasonics are expected hopefully by December this year.

JCPZero

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks --

Other than the tuners/speakers, is there anything that people are expecting with the next gen consumer models that will be different than the consumer/pro differences in the 6th generation?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
The 7uy has some improvements over the 6uy, so the consumer models will probably have similar. Search for the 7uy specification thread on this forum, it highlights some of the improvements.

JCPZero

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.