AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one wants people to see their horrible yearbook or driver's license picture, I know. And I haven't even purchased this pj yet -- I'm still trying to decide between the Panny and the Epson right now. Yet I hear the grief of so many owners of the Panny 100 who have developed this issue -- red on the left, green on the right...then some have red on the top, on the bottom...some only over the test pattern screen, others on B&W films, some into programming, due to the intensity. Some have it only after 400 hours on the projector, others right Out of the box. I think it might be smart to catalogue this issue. I'm not starting a class action suit here, and I know there are plenty of people who have this pj with no problems. Some have posted here to say it, and of course there are many who have no problems and I hope are home watching movies on their perfect ax100s right now, not sitting in front of their computer making posts. But for the people having problems, I suggest that you post a pic, or pics of the problem over the test screen and at least one over programming of some sort (but defintiely the test screen, so we have a point of reference from pj to pj) and list in your post: the build date of the pj (on the bottom of the pj) how many hours you had it when the issue arose, how often you use it per day, what settings you run it on most often, if you've found anything corrects it and if you've taken action with Panny/Heartland and the result. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.