Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm wondering if there's a way to fix the skipping, it only does it on disc with Paper label(other family members put the label on) now that want a copy of that dvd from my player to my DVD Recorder. What is causing the skpping? should I clean the laser lens of the player again, then try recording the movie again?

Help please

Please someone reply with an answer, of what I can do

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I can't remove the paper lables that they stuck on, permently attached to the DVD-R, so when the movies are on again (HBO or Cinemax or Starz) I'll just retape them using dvd-recorder, and this time they will work right(I hope)

Rest of family members thinks it's cool to have paper labels on all there discs, I told them it isn't a good idea, but they said well they wouldn't make cd/dvd label kits if they weren't good, so nearly all there discs has the paper labels on them.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I've removed paper labels from several disks I've received, as like me, morons whether they are relatives or not, never listen or learn. Take care and you CAN remove those labels. Its fixed several disks I had.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.